Midas engine tester form
Thank you very much for taking part in our survey, your answers will help us improve our rendering engine.
1. Did you manage to render a 3D scene with the Midas rendering engine?
Yes, without any problems.
Yes, but there were problems.
No, the problems that occurred made rendering the scene impossible.
Describe any problems with the Midas engine that have occurred:
2. Were the system and software stable during operation?
No, there was a problem with the compatibility of the engine with the 3ds Max software.
No, there was a problem with the compatibility of plugins for 3ds Max.
No, there was a problem with the operating system.
No, I don't know what was the source of the problem.
Describe any problems with system and software that have occurred:
3. Have you noticed an overload of any of the following components during operation?
No, I haven't noticed such problems
1. How satisfied are you with the speed of the Midas rendering engine?
2. Have you rendered comparative renders of the same scene in a different rendering engine?
3. If you've run tests, please describe them here.
1. Did you manage to achieve the expected quality of your renders?
No, but the reason was that I couldn't handle the "Midas" engine to its full potential.
No, the reason was the technological limitations of the "Midas" engine.
2. Were the methods used for composing the scene clear and simple for you?
Very unclear and difficult to understand
Very simple and clear to understand
If you have any comments or suggestions about the Midas render engine please describe them here:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service