Working with our sponsors and supporters we will be raising the stakes. We will be providing food, bazaar, funfair rides, games & competitions for children and adults and more fun for the entire family!
If you would like to be part of the celebrations, please read through the Stall Holders Information Pack carefully. If you have any questions or queries please contact: (see information below).
• Access to thousands of people in a single place
• Raising awareness and advertising your business
• Massive profits
• Creating an atmosphere
• Be part of the biggest Eid celebration in Bedford
• You will be given a unique reference number. This will be used for all correspondence between #EidInBedford and yourself. On the day, you will be able to identify your stall by your reference number.
• Your application will be reviewed by the event management team who will contact you throughout the application process.
• If you are successful then you will be advised within 3-4 weeks before the event date.
• Full payment will need to be paid within 7 days of notification from #EidInBedford to confirm your booking. If payment is not received within 7 days, then the stall will be offered to the next applicant on the waiting list.
• Only one vehicle per stall will be allowed on site for loading and unloading only.
• Hot food vendors will be provided with a food health and safety pack.
• If many applications are received, then a waiting list will be compiled. If anybody drops out the next applicant on the list will be contacted.
• All applications must be submitted no later than Tuesday 1st May 2018, 11:59pm.
• Submitting a successful application form does not guarantee you a stall.
• Each vendor will be given 1x marquee/gazeebo measuring 3x3 metre (see picture) and 1x table.
• Please note, extra charges apply for extra space and equipment.
• All generators must be powered by diesel.
• Only hot food vendors will be provided with diesel generators if required at additional cost (£50.00) and 1x extension cable with 4 socket.
• Any non-hot food vendors requiring diesel generators/extension cable must facilitate their own.
• Maximum of 4 appliances to be plugged in per generator at any one time.
• You will be responsible for your own stall signage, including stall name such as banners, posters etc.
• All equipment (stall, table, generator, extension cable etc) after the event must be returned as found. Any damaged equipment will result in losing £50.00 deposit.
• The pack will contain: Health & safety information, mob cap, apron, gloves, beard snood, disinfectant wipes and two probes (one for meat and one for poultry).
• Please download and read the Safe Catering guide in full: https://www.food.gov.uk/sites/default/files/multimedia/pdfs/pdf-ni/safe-catering.pdf
• All food stalls must submit their menus and prices 2-3 weeks before the event start.
• £50.00 retainer fee (deposit) per stall/vehicle not included in prices below.
1. Fast/hot food = £150 (£200 including generator)2. Retail/clothing or cold food/drink = £753. Advertising/promotions = £504. Ice cream van or food trailers/vans = £250
• We are expecting many contractors on-site therefore access times will be limited. Only one vehicle per vendor will be permitted on-site.
• Upon arrival, you will need to display your stall confirmation email with unique reference number.
• We advise you to plan your journey so that all the necessary items and equipment are delivered in a single journey.
• Uniformed stewards will direct you accordingly on and off the site.
• You will be directed to your stall for set-up. Once set-up of your stall is complete you will have to remove your vehicle by 11:45am.
• Cars will not be allowed on-site until the event has finished (07:00pm) and all the public have cleared the event.
• If you are late, please be aware that your vehicle will not be given access to the site.
2. A retainer fee (£50 deposit per stall/vehicle) must be paid no later than Sunday 20th May 2018 - 11:59pm, which will be refunded following the successful completion of the event (provided stalls are left as found).
3. Any application forms which are not fully completed will be returned to you to re-submit. Please note your application may be treated as a new application.
4. By making the application, you will be agreeing herein to all of the information in the application pack. Proof of ID will be required for successful applicants.
5. For any cancellations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before Sunday 20th May 2018 - 11:59pm, a 50% cancellation fee will apply. Any cancellations thereafter will be non-refundable.
6. In the unlikely occurrence of event cancellation due to adverse conditions such as bad weather, local or national disaster (including acts of terror), or any other occurrence which is beyond the control of #EidInBedford, you will be awarded a 50% refund.
7. All booking applications will be considered and accepted at the discretion of #EidInBedford committee.
8. Should any stall-holders breach the terms & conditions and information set in this application pack you will be removed from the event. Fees (stall payment/deposit) will only be refunded upon discretion of #EidInBedford committee.
2. Non-professional bodies or businesses• Must be aware of basic food safety.• The stall holder is liable for any harm caused to human life and any damage caused to property.