Preschool Application Form 2019/20
This application is for potty trained 3 and 4 year old children that wish to attend North Stafford's Little Wolverine Den for the 2020-2021 school year. Children should be 3 on or by September 30th 2020.
Things to consider before applying:
1. Our program begins in September and runs until the end of April or beginning of May. Dates are to be determined.
2. We meet on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 8 AM to 12 PM.
3. We follow Stafford County Public School's calendar and we may have additional closing due to things happening the school, for example; we close for review and for mid-term exams.
4. Our program is supervised by a certified teacher but the preschoolers' main teachers are high school students.
5. There are approximately 30 preschool students and 14-20 high school students in the room at one time. It gets LOUD and there is a lot going on at once. If your child is extremely sensitive to noise or gets very easily distracted, this may not be the program for them.
6. Attendance and punctuality is extremely important in this program. The high school students rely on the preschoolers being here to complete assignments and to be a part of their small groups. Please know that excessive absences and tardies, not due to illness or special circumstances, will cause your child to be removed from the program and be replaced by a child on the waiting list.
7.The fee for this program is $220 for the year, currently, but could be raised for next year by the county.
8.If your child is accepted, you will need to pay a $50 non-refundable hold fee within 1 month of acceptance notification or your child's spot will be given to another child on the wait list. The $50 will go towards the $220, or more, total which will be due at the parent orientation in August or September 2020. Exact dates are to be determined.
9. Filling out the application does not guarantee your child a spot in our program. We accept returning students first, siblings of currently enrolled students second, and then we accept based on application order while trying to keep the ratio of males and females and 3 and 4 year olds fairly equal. In the event that we have too many rising 3 year old siblings, I will take the older ones first.
I will contact you through e-mail to let you know if your child has been accepted or wait-listed no later than mid April.
Thank you for your interest in The Little Wolverine's Den.
-Mrs. Jen Miller
I have read and I understand the information provided above and I want to enroll my child in The Little Wolverine's Den
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Stafford County Public Schools.