Nominations for ITAU By-Elections Feb/March 2019
Here is an opportunity for you to join the Executive Committee of The ICT Teachers Association of Uganda (ITAU), a team of individuals passionate about creating an impact in the country through leading the battle against Computer illiteracy. Nominate your self through the following form. If you wish to apply for more than one post to increase your chances, you may fill in this form multiple times for each of the desired posts. For details, read this post:
School where you teach
Phone number (s)
For which post are you nominating your self serve on the ITAU executive committee?
1. Secretary General Northern Region
2. Secretary General Western Region
3. Publicity Secretary Central Region
4. Publicity Secretary Eastern Region
5. Publicity Secretary Northern Region
6. Coordinator Western Region
7. Coordinator Eastern Region
8. Coordinator Northern Region
9. Bunyoro Representative / Mobiliser (Buliisa, Hoima, Kiryandongo, Masindi, Kibaale)
10. Toro Representative / Mobiliser (Ntoroko, Bundibugyo Kabarole, Kyenjojo, Kamwenge )
11. Ankole Representative / Mobiliser (Buhweju, Bushenyi, Ibanda, Isingiro, Kasese, Kiruhura, Kyegegwa, Mbarara, Mitooma, Ntungamo, Rubirizi, Rukungiri, Sheema)
12. Kigezi Representative / Mobiliser (Kisoro, Kabale, Kanungu)
13. Busoga Representative / Mobiliser ( Bugiri, Buyende, Iganga, Kaliro, Kamuli, Luuka, Jinja, Namayingo, Namutumba, Mayuge)
14. Teso Representative / Mobiliser (Amuria, Bukedea, Kaberamaido, Katakwi, Kumi, Ngora, Serere, Soroti )
15. Bukedi Representative / Mobiliser (Pallisa, Kibuku, Budaka, Butaleja, Busia, Tororo)
16. Bugisu Representative / Mobiliser (Bududa, Bulambuli, Manafwa, Mbale, Sironko)
17. Sebei Representative / Mobiliser (Bukwa, Kapchorwa, Kween)
18. West Nile Representative / Mobiliser (Adjumani, Arua, Koboko, Maracha, Moyo, Nebbi, Yumbe, Zombo)
19. Acholi Representative / Mobiliser (Nwoya, Pader, Agago, Amuru, Gulu, Kitgum, Lamwo)
20. Lango Representative / Mobiliser (Alebtong, Amolatar, Apac, Dokolo, Kole, Lira, Oyam, Otuke )
21. Karamoja Representative / Mobiliser (Abim, Amudat, Kaabong, Kotido, Moroto, Nakapiripirit, Napak)
22. NEW: National Representative for People with Disabilities (PWDs)
Your brief message to the voters about you and your vision/suggestions for ITAU.
Upload a suitable facial picture of yourself to appear beside your profile on our website.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service