Welcome to the Training Program on the United Nations!
The ‘Training Program on the United Nations’ is a premier pedagogical program on the UN agenda led by UN high representatives and staff from international organizations over the globe. The theme of the seminars and workshops is the 17 goals of the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the missions of the United Nations.
■ Study Theme: UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
■ Program Duration: October 29 - 30, November 5 - 6 (4-day)
■ Venue: Zoom
■ Curriculum (Official website: https://globaltp.org/untraining
- Keynote speech by UN high officials
- INGO briefing
- UN career development session (Interconnecting with young leaders)
- Youth declaration on SDGs
- Debate and discussions (pros and cons) on UN Agendas
■ Tuition Fee: $800
* Winners of 100% or 50% financial support for the Training Program on the United Nations for GLEC in 2021 and 2022, will receive scholarships respectively.