As members of the Dinosaurs team our goal is to deliver a pleasant experience and provide a welcoming environment to guests, through enthusiasm and positive energy. The maintenance of the shops appearance through regular cleaning of dining areas, shop equipment, and prep areas are imperative to achieving this goal.
Job requirementsWhile performing the duties of any position as a team member you will regularly be required to:
• Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
• Multi-task and keep calm in high pressure/fast paced atmosphere.
• Walk or stand for long periods of time.
• Prepare food for customers, handle produce, meats, and dairy (Experience with handling food and a valid food handler’s certification are a huge plus.)
• Occasionally handle light-heavy machinery (i.e., deli meat slicers or food processors).
• Lift heavy objects, up to and exceeding 50 lbs. (i.e., bags of sugar, salt, or produce).
• Communicate effectively and have fluency in English preferred, but not mandatory.
• Have a reliable means of transportation.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified in this position.
If we haven't lost your attention yet, then fill out the form below and provide us with a little background on yourself to help decide if you’re a good fit for the team. We’re looking for strong candidates that are highly motivated and have a strong attention to detail.