Wave Robotics Returning Student Questionnaire for 2021-2022
Returning student applicant:
Welcome back to the Wave Robotics program. We are happy to see that you have a continued interest in expanding your abilities and helping Wave serve both the FIRST and local community. In Wave Robotics we want to continue to build an organization that is well respected and awarded in the FIRST and local community and to help you achieve your goals as you progress through high school and beyond.
Some of the continued expectations of being a Wave Robotics Student:
• There are many team meetings at which your attendance is required including during pre and post-season.
• You will be required to give time during the entire year to help promote the team and participate in community outreach activities
• In the months of January through March, you will be required to attend workshops several days of the week including weekends to assist in the creation of our robot and prepare our team for competition.
• Students will be given opportunities to travel with the team to competitions and are expected to participate in both team and individual fund-development.
• Wave Robotics members will participate in an Oshkosh Area School District (OASD) Code of Conduct meeting and will adhere to and sign both the OASD Code of Conduct and Wave Robotics team handbook.
Before you start this application, please complete the Information Form located at:
This Questionnaire and the Information Form are due by September 14.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Have you completed the Information Form? at
What is your last name?
What is your first name?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service