Mix-it Up at Lunch
Student Reflections on 2017-2018 Mix-it Up @ Lunch experiences
Name [LAST, First]
1. Who is the person you met?
2. What grade are they in?
3. What was your first impression of this person? Explain in complete sentences:
4. What do you have in common? What interests do you share? List at LEAST 3:
5. Describe your experience in complete sentences:
Was it fun? Interesting? Why? Did you have more in common than you thought? Etc.
6. How did this change your perception of that person? Explain in complete sentences:
How does this change your perception of people different from you?
7. After doing this assignment are you MORE or LESS willing to talk to someone who is different from you?
Not at all willing to talk to anyone new ever again
Definitely willing to talk to someone new!
8. Why? Explain in complete sentences:
Upload your selfie with your new friend. :)
This is optional if you have it on your device, otherwise you can either upload it to SM with #NoLabels OR email it to me:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Alpine School District. -
Terms of Service