Trunk or Treat Decorated Car Registration
Saturday, October 23, 2021
Car arrival 1:00 pm
Set up complete 1:45 pm
Trunk or Treat Event 2:00 - 3:00 pm and 3:00 - 4:00 pm
3600 Welsh Rd.
Willow Grove, PA 19090
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
EVENT & VEHICLE GUIDELINES
Trunk or Treaters will spend the afternoon going from festively decorated trunk to trunk, collecting candy from vehicle owners who have decorated their vehicles to serve as the backdrop for this family-friendly event. “Trunkers” will be asked to decorate their trunk, tailgate or hatchback and provide candy for the “treaters”.
• Registration is free for this event, however, all registrations are due by 5pm on Thursday, October 21th.
• All participating vehicles/trunks must be registered in order to attend and participate.
• Registered vehicles must arrive by 1:00 PM on October 23rd. We will be setting up from 1:00-1:45 PM. All vehicles must be ready by 1:45 PM.
• Rain date is October 24th 2:00-4:00 pm
• No blood, gore, clowns, or weapons – real or fake
• We encourage interactive and engaging trunk displays and games!
• We will not be providing any electrical support for any trunk decorations
• All trunk participants are responsible for the set up and break down of their own vehicle. All decorations and trash must be removed after the event.
• Please provide 500-600 pieces of WRAPPED candy, stickers, or tattoos as prizes from your trunk. Please use your best judgement.
• An adult must remain with your trunk for the entirety of the event for safety reasons.
• Vehicle must be prepared to stay until after the event ends at 4:00 PM. For safety reasons, vehicles will NOT be permitted to move or leave the parking lot until the event is over and the lot is clear of Trick or Treaters!
• Most important of all…HAVE FUN and BE SAFE!
I agree to arrive between 1:00 - 1:45 pm on Saturday, October 23rd and have my car trunk decorated by 1:45 pm
I agree to provide approximately 500 pieces of wrapped candy or other giveaways for trick or treaters.
I agree to wait until the scheduled event end time and all trick or treaters are clear of the area to break down my display and move my car.
Number of individuals attending with your trunk
Organization (if applicable)
Vehicle Color, Make and Model
Vehicle License Plate
ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND IMAGE RELEASE FORM: I do hereby fully release and discharge Willow Grove Baptist Church Church, its employees, and volunteers from any and all claims from injuries, damages, or loss which I and/or my property may incur as a result of my participation or attendance in the Trunk or Treat event. By attending the Trunk or Treat, I agree to abide by the procedures established by the church to protect attendees and staff, and voluntarily assume the risk that I and/or my family may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19. I agree to assume all the risks of attendance and participation for myself and family, and waive any liability against the church and any other parties. Additionally, I give my permission to be photographed and/or videotaped during my participation and for said media to be used on social media and for future advertising/promotion of the event. My digital entry below serves as my signature and agreement to the terms of participation. (Signature & Date Below)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service