Extra Mile Award
This is an annual award to honor a faculty, administrator or staff member that exemplifies the CGSE mission statement and takes it the extra mile in one or more of the following ways:
• Promotes proactive student involvement and representation in SOE and University governance;
• Promotes academic excellence by organizing and supporting activities designed to enhance SOE students’ academic growth and success;
• Promotes cross-cultural understanding by facilitating opportunities for social interaction and collaboration among culturally diverse groups of students;
• Promotes student professional development by organizing and supporting activities or affiliations designed to enhance students professional growth and future success; and
• Promotes a caring and respectful academic, social and professional atmosphere in the SOE.
Please remember that along with submitting this form you must also submit THREE additional brief letters of support from other SOE students to
Name of person you are nominating
Title or Position of Nominee
Please give your reasons for why you believe that the person you are nominating is deserving of the CGSE Extra Mile Award.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service