PRE-REGISTRATION FORM (JD) SY: 2020-2021
1. Please fill out the form carefully and truthfully. Make sure that the information you will provide in every category is accurate before you submit. This is only an initial enrollment process, thus your papers and documents are still subject for review and approval by the Office of the Registrar, the Guidance Office, and the Office of College of Law.
2. For New Students (Freshmen and Transferees), ENTRANCE EXAMINATION is required in the enrollment process as prescribed by the Legal Education Board (LEB). Kindly coordinate with the office of the College of Law for the schedule.
3. Scan or take a clear photo of the documents (Good Moral/Certificate of Transfer, PSA, Report Card/TOR) and send to the Guidance Official email address:
4. After taking the entrance exam. Please wait for the schedule of online enrollment.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS: (JURIS DOCTOR)
A. Old Student:
Online Enrollment/ Enrollment Form
B. New Student (to be submitted through email in the email add provided, the hard copy can be submitted in the office anytime until September 2020)
1. Transcript of Records (TOR) (Original and Photocopy)
2. Good Moral Certificate/ Honorable Dismissal (Original and Photocopy)
3. Birth Certificate and Marriage Certificate if applicable (PSA - Original and Photocopy)
4. ID Picture with white background
2 pcs 1 x 1
5. 2 pieces Long Brown Envelope
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service