Kaikōura Youth Awards Nomination
You can nominate someone else on their behalf, or you can nominate yourself.
Youth Nominees must be between 12 and 24 years old at the time of nomination.
The Inspiring Child award is for an under 12 year old.
- be at least 150 words and a maximum of 500 words
- OR can be via video, minimum length 3 minutes, maximum length 5 minutes.
- include the reason the nominee meets the award criteria
- include supporting evidence -pictures, posters/fliers, links to social media or website stories, newspaper articles, quotes from people who know the nominee and their work, etc. The more evidence the better! Supporting evidence to be emailed as an attachment to
- include a referee who can be emailed/phoned to discuss the nomination
Please send a photo of the nominee to
Kaikōura Youth Council members cannot be nominated for being part of Youth Council. They can be nominated for their work/activity that is separate to Youth Council.
Name of Nominee
Age of Nominee
Nominees must be 'Youth' - aged between 12 and 24 years old
Contact details of Nominee (phone or email or both)
Category Nominated For
Contribution to Arts
Vounteering (two to be awarded - Junior and Senior)
Adult who supports youth
Inspiring Child (aged under 12)
Reason for Nomination
Minimum of 150 words and maximum of 500. Please give as much detail as you can - the judging panel may not personally know the young person and we want all nominees to have a great story told about them!
Name of person making nomination
Contact details for person making nomination
Name a second person who can support this nomination
Contact details for second person who can support the nomination
By submitting this form you declare that the information you have given about the nominee is true and correct.
If possible, please send a photo of the nominee to
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Te Hā O Mātauranga.
Terms of Service