Anti - Bird
1.If white plays f4 what should the plan be?
A.e6, d5 play like an advanced french
B.f5, copy them the first couple moves
C. e6, f5 play a dutch
D.Nf6, g6 and eventually break with e5
2. What should the plan for black be?
B. d6, Nc6, e5
C. d6,c5, then Nc6, e5
D. d6, Re8, e5
3. If the Bishop is on e2, what should black do?
A.Nbd7, c5, then e5
B. Nc6, e5
C. Re8, e5
D. Push c5
4. If white plays e4, f4, what is the plan for black?
A. Nc6, e5
B. Nc6 b5 play on the queenside
C. e6, d5
D. Nc6 and outpost Nd4
5. If white plays d3, what should black do?
A. Bg7, d6
B. Bg7, c5
C. c5, Nc6
D. d5 to stop e4
6. What is the plan for black?
A. d4 and take the center
B. a6, b5 pawn storm the queenside
C. Nc6 and try to break with e5
D. c4, attack the queenside
7. If white plays Qe1 trying to push e4 what should black do?
A. Nc6 try to break with e5
B. d4 to prevent e4
C. c4 attack the queenside
D. Bg4 to develop
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service