Targeting and Personalization: Exam 03
Full archive 👉
01. True or false: It is possible to disable tracking for a specific email link.
02. When adding URLs to text tokens, it's important to ensure these don't include the http:// prefix. Why?
A. To make sure opens are tracked in your email
B. To make sure clicks are tracked in your link
C. To make sure the link length doesn't go over the token's character count
03. Is there a limit to how many recipients you can add to the CC field of a Marketo email?
B. Yes, 50,000 recipients
C. Yes, 10,000 recipients
04. To personalize a landing page, a marketer wants to use different types of tokens. What is an incorrect use of a token in a page?
A. Date Token
B. First Name Token
C. Smart Token
D. Number Token
05. Which of the following are correct examples of Marketo segmentations? (choose all that apply)
A. Segmentation: Industry / Segments: Healthcare, Retail, Automotive
B. Segmentation: Country / Segments: UK, France, Italy
C. Segmentation: Bad data segment / Segments: Unsubscribed, Disqualified, Blacklisted
D. Segmentation: Lead Owner / Segments: John, Jessica, Martin, Christine
06. Deleting an active segmentation... (choose all that apply)
A. Affects all associated Dynamic Content in Emails, Landing Pages, and Snippets
B. Only takes effect after 24 hours from deletion, to ensure no live campaigns are inmediately affected
C. Can be undone by admins only
D. All of the above
07. You have a segmentation for Country with three segments in the following order/priority: 1. UK, 2. France, 3. Italy). If the country field is not populated for a given lead, what content version will they see?
A. The version correspondent to the segment at the higher priority level (1. UK)
B. None. The email won't be sent to that lead, as the the record doesn't fit the purpose of the dynamic email.
C. Lead will see the Default version of the email.
08. Which of the following is not a commonly used segmentation?
C. Product Interests
D. Job level
09. In which of the following situations would you use dynamic content instead of a token? (Choose all that apply)
A. Display different landing page banners for each person's country
B. Referencing the leads's company name in the email subject line
C. Using personalised URLs based on Department
D. Including the leads's sales owner's name and details
10. True of false: It's best practice to create segmentations instead of smart lists when possible, in order to optimise processing time in the Marketo platform.
Page 1 of 1
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service