Summer Lacrosse Clinic and Season Registration
Greetings Elk River Youth Lacrosse families,
We are excited to bring you 4 weeks of free Summer Lacrosse Clinics on Tuesday and Thursday evenings starting July 7th! We have also been working with the GNLL (Great Northern Lacrosse League) and MSLax (Minnesota Schoolgirls Lacrosse Association) to provide scheduled scrimmages/games for when the state allows competitive play in late July/August.
To attend the free clinics you must:
1. Complete this registration form.
2. Have a current/active US Lacrosse membership for 2020.
3. Acknowledge and sign the COVID health and safety waiver.
4. Adhere to all of the guidelines outlined below.
Due to current COVID policies, in order to participate, everyone must acknowledge and accept the following rules of conduct: ALL PARTICIPANTS (PLAYERS, COACHES, FAMILY MEMBERS) MUST MONITOR THEMSELVES
AND FAMILY MEMBERS FOR COVID-19 SYMPTOMS. Click here to reference CDC for a list of
PLAYERS & COACHES WILL STAY HOME IF THEY OR A FAMILY MEMBER IS DISPLAYING SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19.
• Upon arrival, proceed directly to the designated field for your team.
• Once all players are present, the coach will provide direction.
• Follow coach's directions at all times.
• Maintain a minimum of 6 feet from teammates and coaches.
• DO NOT initiate contact of any kind.
• DO NOT touch balls or cones with an un-gloved hand.
• DO NOT share equipment of any kind during practice.
• DO NOT share water bottles.
• During a session, if a player becomes ill, we will immediately isolate the player who becomes ill and contact the parent/guardian.
• Wash hands with personal hand sanitizer prior to leaving field.
• Collect items, leave the field to the designated pick-up spot.
• Once home, wash hands, remove all gear from your bag and wash each item.
• Keep your child at home if any family member is displaying COVID-19 symptoms. Contact head coach to inform them of the situation.
• Drop player at designated drop off-site no earlier than 10 minutes ahead of start time.
• 14U and 12U: Recommend parents remain in cars to observe practice or drop & go. You must return on time to pick-up player.
• 10U and 8U: Recommend parents remain in cars to observe practice or drop & go. If parents choose to remain at the field, social distancing (6 feet of separation) must be maintained.
• There is NO congregating of players/parents/coaches before, during, or after the practice.
• Ensure the players clothing is washed after each practice.
• Ensure the players training equipment is washed/sanitized after each practice.
• If sick or displaying COVID-19 related symptoms, notify co-coach and Director of Coaching ASAP. A decision will be made by the Coaching Director whether or not to cancel practice.
• Ensure pod/team is kept to a maximum of 25 people.
• Prioritize player safety and maintaining social distancing above instruction.
• Adhere to social distancing and hygiene measures - no high fives, only the coach handles equipment.
• If a coach becomes ill at the field, they will inform the co-coach and leave the field immediately.
• Ensure to stay at pick up location until last player is picked up.
• Spray down all cones and lacrosse balls utilized with sanitizer and sanitize hands.
• Wash clothing after each training session.
• Sanitize equipment after each training session.
Free Lacrosse Clinic Information
Who: All Girls and Boys players with a current/valid US Lacrosse Membership
Location: Oak Knoll Athletic Fields - 999 Proctor Ave. Elk River, MN
Dates: Tuesday and Thursday Evenings
Times: 8U-10U 6:00pm - 7:00pm 12U-14U 7:15pm - 8:15pm
Week 1 - July 7th, 9th
Week 2 - July 14th, 16th
Week 3 - July 21st, 23rd
Week 4 - July 28th, 30th
Gear: Sticks and cleats for all players. Boys: Start with gloves only, can add helmets and pads if allowed by guidelines.
Please fill out the registration form below to participate in the free lacrosse skills clinics and indicate your participation in scrimmages/games and the Viking Goat Tournament.
US Lacrosse Member Number
Player First and Last Name
Parent First and Last Name
Best Parent Contact Phone Number (Can be reached during clinics)
Select your level of play:
8U Girls - 1st and 2nd Grade
8U Boys - 1st and 2nd Grade
10U Girls - 3rd and 4th Grade
10U Boys - 3rd and 4th Grade
12U Girls - 5th and 6th Grade
12U Boys - 5th and 6th Grade
14U Girls - 7th and 8th Grade
14U Boys - 7th and 8th Grade
Will your youth lacrosse player participate in any scrimmages or games put on by the GNLL or MSLax? (There will be an additional cost for games fees)
Will your boys player participate in the Viking Goat Tournament the weekend of July 18-19th 2020 in Farmington MN. (There will be an additional cost for this tournament)
PARENT/GUARDIAN LIABILITY WAIVER I, the parent/guardian of the registered player, a minor, agree that the player and I will abide by the rules of Elk River Youth Lacrosse Association. Recognizing the possibility of physical injury, including the risk of exposure to COVID-19, associated with sports and in consideration for Elk River Youth Lacrosse Association accepting the player for its youth programs and activities, I hereby release, discharge and/or otherwise indemnify Elk River Youth Lacrosse Association, its affiliated organizations and sponsors, their employees, volunteers and associated personnel including the owners of fields and facilities utilized for the programs, against any claim by or on behalf of the registrant as a result of the registrant’s participation in the program and/or being transported to or from the same, which transportation I hereby authorize. I understand that Elk River Youth Lacrosse Association has put into place social distancing guidelines, sanitation recommendations and policies in collaboration and following the protocols established by USA Lacrosse, YLM, GNLL, and the MN Governor to limit any potential exposure and spread of COVID-19. I, as a parent/guardian of the registered player, and I, the player, agree that I will abide by all stated policies below to minimize the risk to myself, the membership, and the community at large. By typing my full name in the box below, I hereby electronically sign this liability waiver:
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service