VHS LIBRARY BOOK HOLD REQUEST
To check out a library book from the Ventura High School library, follow these instructions:
1. Go to the VHS library catalog online
(select Ventura High School)
2. Find a book (search the catalog by title, author or subject)
3. Fill out the form below and it will be submitted to the librarian.
4. Give us 24 hours (one school day) to get your book, check it out to you, and have it ready for you to pick up.
5. Come in to the VHS library (7:30-3:30, Mon-Fri) and ask to check out your book on hold.
- books not picked up within three school days will be placed back on the library shelf.
6. Happy reading!
VHS School ID number
Please list up to three library books that you would like to check out. (include call number, author and title.)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Ventura Unified School Distict.