My Bookworm Santa is the book blogger's version of 'Secret Santa.' So you sign up via the form below, and we'll pair you up with another random entrant. If you're only willing to ship to America, we'll pair you up with someone from America.(remember though, that the Book Depository ships free to most countries. This is a good way to meet some international book bloggers) We'll send their wishlist and address to you, and your wishlist and address to them. Then, before December 10th, we'll ask that you purchase a book from the wishlist we sent over, and send the book to your randomly selected blogger. And on Christmas, you'll reveal yourself to the other person, and hopefully make new friends :)
We'll also be having a small, separate giveaway during the sign-up period. If you tweet about this event, blog about this event, or follow our blogs via GCF, then you'll earn extra entries. Signing up for our My Bookworm Santa event earns you one point. At the end of the sign-up period, we'll randomly choose two participants (international people are more than welcome), and send them over one book from their wishlist.
Rules, Terms and Conditions:
- If you sign up for this event, you're PROMISING us that you will, no matter what, fulfill your end of the agreement and send over a book to the blogger. If you have any problems, please come talk to one of us.
- International people are more than welcome to join :)
- You MUST send over a book before December 10th so that it can arrive to the blogger's house in time for, or a little after Christmas on December 25th.
- The book MUST be in in perfect condition, and listed in your assigned blogger's wishlist.
- This isn't created as a way to 'get new books.' Our goal through this is to help create new friends.
- Even if you don't celebrate Christmas, you're more than welcome to join us :)
Michelle and Bree
PLEASE NOTE: If you've already signed up once via Michelle or Bree's blog, you don't need to sign up again on the other blog.