Terms & Conditions:
Liability Disclaimer and Notices:
1) The demonstration and materials covered throughout the course are for reference only. It does not constitute any treatment service.
2) The course aim is for a lifestyle change and is intended to be complementary to your condition and not as a substitute for medical treatment.
3) The provider/establishment reserves all rights to make amendments or changes to the program, which include and not limited to the delay of commencement or cancellation, without giving any reasons. For cancellation of the program, the provider/establishment provides a full refund.
4) The fee paid is not refundable but transferable.
5) By submitting this registration form, I agree to :
i)keep the provider/establishment of the course indemnified against all claims, suits, proceedings, and expenses whatsoever relating hereto.
ii) give my consent: (a) to the processing, use, storage and disclose of my personal data for the purpose of administering and managing the course, (b) for the use of photographs and videos of myself taken during the course for any publicity or marketing purposes and I understand that there will not be any compensation be extended for such use.
4) Following the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) Singapore, the use of data collected is for business management only and will not be disclosed to any other party.
5) Persons with medical conditions (i.e. high blood pressure, heart disease, stomach ulcer, colitis, diarrhoea, hernia, stroke, eye conditions, stomach pain), pregnant or having mensuration are not encouraged to participate.