Mentee Application Form
TGG- Mentorship Application Form 2017
Date of Birth :
Contact Number :
E- mail Address :
Name of School/College/ University :
Address of the above :
District/ VDC/ Municipality/ Ward Number:
Club/Organization( If Associated ):
Address of the above:
District/ VDC/ Municipality/ Ward Number :
Are you a TGG member?
If yes, since when?
If ,no please sign up @
. Get regular TGG updates @
Please state if you have any suggestions for the campaign.
Please tick the Mentor of your choice:
Allen Bailochan Tuladhar ( IT)
Amrit Gurung ( Nepathya )
Anil Chitrakar ( Social Entrepreneur )
Anil Shah ( CEO, Megabank )
Dr. Aruna Upreti ( Public Health Specialist )
Barsha Shrestha ( Former Deputy CEO, Clean Energy Bank )
Dr. Lava Deo Awasthi ( Chairman, Language Commission)
Dr. KC Paudel ( Former Secretary, Ministry of Forests and Soil Conservation )
Madan Rai ( Agriculture Specialist )
Malvika Subba ( Miss Nepal 2002)
Ranjit Acharya ( CEO, Prisma advertising)
Rita Thapa ( Founder, TEWA)
Sabita Bhandari Baral ( Senior Advocate )
Sujeev Shakya (CEO, Beed Management )
You can also view the mentors as below or at
for detail information about the Mentors.
Write your Personal Profile ( In not more than 250 words )
Please explain what you expect to accomplish from the Mentorship Program 2017 with clear learning goals (in not more than 100 words)
Do you think you will add value to this Mentorship Program. Describe some of your personal achievements (In not more than 100 words).
The Generation Green commandments.
1. I will cultivate a habit of environmental conservation and inspire others towards it.
2. I will consider conservation of natural heritage as an integral goal of my life.
3. I will develop my confidence to clearly put forth my opinions while respecting the viewpoints of everyone else.
4. I will always be ready to enhance my knowledge and share the learning with others.
5. I will use eco-friendly products as far as possible, besides promoting their use.
6. I will practice positive thinking and fill my life with enthusiasm.
7. I will focus on personal development so as to contribute towards the development of the society and the nation as a whole.
8. I will help to spread the message of brotherhood and cooperation.
9. I will give priority on sustainable development and prosperity of Nepal.
10. I will work towards the conservation of the planet and the benefit of humanity, wherever I reside in the world.
If you agree with the above commandments, tick 'I Agree'.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service