NIRSA Championship Series Committee Chairs
The National Campus Championship Series Committee was formed June 2006 and renamed to NIRSA Championship Series Committee in 2013. This committee reports to the NIRSA Services Corporation Board.
A position on the NIRSA Championship Series Committee is an honor and a privilege. With a position comes responsibility to fulfill duties and obligations in the highest professional manner, while upholding the mission, goals, objectives, and ideals of the NIRSA Championship Series Committee, NIRSA, and NSC.
NIRSA Championship Series Committee Chairs Expectations:
• Commitment to serve a two-year term of office
• Maintain NIRSA membership in good standing throughout the term
• Availability to participate in monthly video call with Series Executive Team and other committee chairs.
• Availability to travel to, and participate in, annual meeting
• Unrestricted access to the Internet and good working knowledge of email and Internet programs
• Confirmation/acknowledgment from supervisor and home Institution (employer) of support for volunteer service on the NIRSA Championship Series committee.
Submit only one Self-Nomination Form & Commitment Agreement for the NIRSA Championship Series committee and email from supervisor supporting nominee to
no later than Wednesday, February 5, 2020.
Please Note: Submittal of this form does not guarantee a nomination.
A Nominating Committee comprised of a NSC Board member, NIRSA Championship Series Exec, and NIRSA Director of National Sport Programs will propose a candidate to the current NSC Board.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of NIRSA.