Community Voice Survey... we want to listen to what you need to say.
How are you going? This used to be a casual question, but it has taken on a much deeper meaning lately.
We would really like to hear about how life is for you now; what is going well for you and what your challenges are. By listening to what you have to say, we can better understand what we can do to help our community be safe, well and strong.
Thank you for completing this short survey. All responses will be anonymous.
From the team at Belong Blue Mountains.
1. What kind of community do you want to live in right now?
2. How has life been for you, your family and friends since the Summer Bushfires and Covid-19?
3. What have you found most helpful during this time?
4. What are the biggest challenges you have now?
5. What do you think local Community & Neighbourhood Service organisations need to do to better support you and your community now?
What is your Postcode? (To help us understand where the issues and needs are.)
What is your Age Group? (To help us understand the issues and needs of different groups.)
65 and over
Would like us to let you know about future community surveys and conversations to help us provide better community services?
Yes - Please let me know about future community surveys and conversations
No - I do not want to be contacted about future community surveys or conversations
If you would like us to let you know about future community surveys and conversations, please provide your NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS and/or PHONE NUMBER below. Your survey responses will remain anonymous and your details will not be used for any other purpose. There will be no obligation to take part and you can opt out of this communication at any time.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service