Lincoln High School Family Engagement Survey (2018-19)
The office of Family and Community Engagement (FACE) in partnership with school staff is committed to providing classes, meetings, workshop opportunities and services that meet the needs of families at your school. Thank you for the feedback.
1. What grade(s) is/are your child(ren) currently in? (choose all that apply)
2. What is the best way to communicate with you and your family?
Automated phone call
2a. If you answered "other" for the question above, please explain.
3. Do you have internet access at home?
4. What social media outlet would be most effective when communicating with you and your family?
5. What information would you like to see on the school/district website?
6. How can we provide better communication between the home and school/district?
7. The school is seeking to provide more workshops of interest to parents. Please identify any topics of interest.
Helpful homework tips
Positive Behavior-An approach to discipline
Opportunities to be involved in my child's education
High School preparation and college readiness
7a. If you answered "other" for the question above, please explain.
8. If you did attend workshops last year, did they provide you with useful information?
9. From the list below, please identify what limits your participation in school or district-sponsored events. (choose all that apply)
Did not know about them
The times did not work for me
The locations did not work for me
The topics did not interest me
Childcare is an issue
There was not enough information or notice
Workshop information provided was difficult for me to understand
Workshop(s) not provided in language I understand easiy
9a. If you answered "other" for the question above, please explain.
10. What time of day would be best for you to attend school events?
When school starts
During the school day
Right after school
11. What can we do to make it easier for you to attend family events and workshops?
12. If you did volunteer last year, please indicate how. (choose all that apply)
Helping on trips or at parties
Assisting in the classroom (e.g., tutoring, preparing materials, etc.)
12a. If you answered "other" for the question above, please explain.
13. If you did not volunteer last year, please indicate why. (choose all that apply)
I offered to volunteer at school last year, but was not contacted.
I had never been asked
I didn't know who to contact or how to get involved
I didn't feel I had the skills to volunteer
I have a conflict with my schedule
I didn't have child care
I didn't feel comfortable
I was not interested
13a. If you answered "other" for the question above, please explain.
14. What other ways would you like to be involved in your child’s education?
15. When you visit your child's school do you feel welcomed by staff?
All of the time
Most of the time
Some of the time
None of the time
16. How can the school/district better support you and your family's involvement in your child's learning and school?
17. Contact info: (voluntary)
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Lincoln Unified School District.
Terms of Service