Community Digital Sign Request Form
Please include Logos/JPEGS or other images that you would like to be included? If so please email or share via Google Drive to
Messages will be placed on sign no more than two weeks prior to the date of the event! Please give us at least 2 business days to post your message. Messages are most effective when they are very short. Please keep information to 50 characters at a maximum. When messages are very short the font size can be maximized and the message becomes more effective.
A. The following is a non-exclusive list of permitted messages. The City and the District reserve the right to make determinations, on a case by case basis, as to whether a particular message is permitted. (Refer to school district policy 905 for district guidelines.)
1. Announcing dates, times and locations for any and all meetings of the City, the District, and any of their respective boards, committees or groups.
2. Information pertaining to athletic events, special events or any other events associated with or sponsored by the City or the District. (This includes established non-profit agencies acting as feeder programs for the school district and booster club events.) Associations and booster clubs must maintain 501(c)3 non-profit status.
3. Any other messages designed to inform the general public of information deemed important for the general public as determined by the City or the District.
4. Events sponsored by established veteran's organizations located in the Princeton School District.
5. No cost events that are not intended for direct sales or church recruitment and are open to the public.
A. The following is a non-exclusive list of non-permitted messages for the Project. The City and the District reserve the right to make determinations, on a case by case basis, if any particular message is not permitted.
1. Advertising designed to promote the sale of commercial and retail products or services.
2. Information pertaining to any lottery or gambling.
3. Business advertising.
4. Obscene, indecent, or illegal material.
5. Editorial or personal messages.
6. Political or campaign messages.
7. Religious entities sponsored events aside from blood drives or non-profit agencies using church facilities.
Name of Organization
Name of Event
Date/s of Event
Time/s of the Event
Location/s of the Event
Message: (BE AS BRIEF AS POSSIBLE, NOT ALL ANNOUNCEMENTS NEED A MESSAGE)
Additional Necessary Information
Contact Person Name
Contact Person Phone Number
Contact Person Email
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Princeton Public Schools, ISD #477.