Schedule Change Request Form
Complete the following form to request a schedule change.
The only ACCEPTABLE educational reasons for a schedule change are:
• Seniors who need a course to fulfill a graduation requirement
• Already earned credit
• An inappropriate level or sequence placement (i.e. Span 2 not 1, Hon to Gen Course)
• Too few or too many classes on the schedule (i.e. same class twice, missing a period)
Schedule changes WILL NOT be made for these reasons:
• Specific teacher request
• Switch sections of the same course to get a different teacher
• Requested change would exceed class size capacity
• Student changed his/her mind
• Desire to have a certain lunch schedule
• Desire to be with friends
• Desire to have a class at a certain time of the day
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Student ID #:
Course(s) to be dropped:
Course(s) to be added:
Reason for the schedule change request:
I am a senior who needs to fulfill a graduation requirement
Already earned credit
An inappropriate level or sequence placement (i.e. Spanish 3 not 2, AP/Honors to a General Course)
Too few or too many classes on the schedule (i.e. same class twice, missing a period)
I understand that I must follow my current schedule until I am contacted by my counselor. I understand that there is no guarantee that a schedule change will occur.
I agree to the above statement.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Chicago Public Schools.