2020 DMM Cohort Application
Welcome! We praise God that you are taking this step of faith to participate in the DMM Cohort for 2020. The Cohort is a small group community that will meet to learn and practice disciple-making principles together, targeting specific people groups in Jabodetabek. This application is open for the adults from our Jakarta and Tangerang churches.
The purpose of the DMM Cohort is:
- to reach the unwanted, unreached and unengaged in our city,
- by partnering with existing missional initiatives in our church,
- to declare and demonstrate the Gospel,
- in the hope of catalyzing a disciple-making movement among them.
If you have any question or concern, please email:
Applications are due by the end of Sunday, January 26, 2020. Your application submission does not guarantee acceptance to the Cohort. We will prayerfully consider all applicants, and applicants will be notified about their status.
To fully complete this Application you need a recommendation from one of your LG leaders. There will be a separate online form for that so make sure you inform your LG leaders that you are applying (
The DMM Cohort will be a four-month commitment from April 18 - Aug 2, 2020.
The first Cohort meeting will be a one-day kick-off retreat (8:30AM-9:00PM). For the rest of the four months, we will have weekly Cohort meetings (TBD). At the end of the Cohort, there will be a debrief meeting on Sunday, August 2, 2020, 6PM in Jakarta.
- The Cohort will meet once a week for biblical community, learning, and strategic planning.
- The Cohort will regularly engage in their respective Missional Initiatives, going in groups of 2-3 teammates into communities of target people group.
- Each Cohort member will be “sent” from their LIFE Group as their “missionary,” who will commit to pray for their sent members regularly. Each DMM Cohort members will send a personal/ministry newsletter to their sending LG once a month.
- Each Cohort member will secure at least two prayer partners who will commit to praying for him/her regularly.
- The Cohort members are expected to attend Sunday Celebration in their respective local church, but they will not attend their sending LG.
I have read and understood the above expectations.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Harvest Mission Community Church.