2020 VCBF - Bike the Blossoms Volunteer Form
APPLICATION DEADLINE DUE MARCH 15, 2020
Please email: Carol at
if you have any questions!
Bike the Blossoms is on April TBA, 2020, from 11:00 PM - 1:00 PM at Southside of John Hendry Park (Trout Lake) - meet by Concession Stand. Can access via gravel path by E19th @ Marshall St. We ask for a maximum of 4 hours of your time for this event. Call time for this event is from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM (2 hours). You must be prepared to dedicate your time corresponding to the event.
Any volunteers who submit an application after this date will be contacted at the discretion of the Festival.
Are you one of the following?
- Passionate for spring and cherry blossoms
- Love meeting new people
- Wish to give back to the community in meaningful ways
- Love a good time
- 16 years or older
Then the Festival is the perfect volunteer opportunity! The Vancouver Cherry Blossom Festival offers a wide range of fun and exciting volunteer positions for you to contribute your time to a meaningful cause, bringing our entire community together. Our events are internationally recognized, attracting tourists from all over the world and we want you to be a part of this amazing collaboration/success!
- Completion of this application form does NOT guarantee a volunteer position or certain shifts/areas of responsibility; the Volunteer Coordinator will contact you if you have been selected.
- The festival does NOT provide accommodation or transportation to volunteers.
- Light snacks and drinks will be provided
- Wearing something PINK is not required but a good addition.
- Most of our events are outdoors so it is highly recommended to wear weather appropriate activewear!
- The personal information requested on this form is collected, managed, and protected under the authority of the Personal Information Protection Act. It will only be used to manage the volunteer program.
For more information about the events that you wish to volunteer for please visit:
Please direct any questions regarding the information on this form to Carol
First Name (Preferred name)
Must be age 16 or older to volunteer for Vancouver Cherry Blossom Festival.
April TBA: Position(s)
Bike the Blossoms is on April TBA from 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM. We ask for a maximum of 4 hours of your valued time for this event. Call time for this event is from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM (2 hours). Set-up/takedown will be included in all roles. You must be prepared to dedicate your time corresponding to the event. *** PLEASE SELECT AS MANY POSITIONS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT***
Festival Ambassador (Merchandise and raffle sales, promoting VCBF activities, etc.)
Waiver Forms Rep (Collecting and getting participants to sign a waiver)
Do you Require a Volunteer Letter/Certificate
If you answered "Yes": Volunteer Letter/Certificate will be sent out 2 weeks after the end of the Festival season (April 26). If you require the volunteer letter earlier, please email Carol
Would you like to receive Festival newsletters?
Yes, I would like to subscribe to VCBF news. I agree to let VCBF process my personal data in order to send me marketing material, in accordance with VCBF's Privacy Notice
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service