Thanks for your interest in selling with DIGITEXSTORE. We are open to work on a marketplace model with you where we will list your range of products on our web platform for free. Please find below mentioned structure of our Marketplace Model and DIGITEXSTORE terms and conditions for your reference-
1. Seller Panel- The cataloging of the products will be done by DIGITEXSTORE On-boarding team.
2. Logistics/ Shipping- Logistic services are provided by DIGITEXSTORE. As a registered seller, you can chose your own logistics partner on transaction basis after confirmation receipt by DIGITEXSTORE operations team.
3. VAT and Other Applicable Taxes are charged at all times.
4. Credit Period- DIGITEXSTORE has a standard credit period for all its sellers for 07 days post delivery to the customer.
5. Invoicing & Delivery Note - Invoice & Delivery Note will be generated by DIGITEXSTORE operations team to online shopper/buyer. Incase, order is delivered by seller through its logistics partner, Delivery Note (Challan) is sent by them to customer along with DIGITEXSTORE invoice.
6. Lead Time (SLA)-Standard 24 hours, once order is informed to Seller. All dispatches by registered sellers in not more than 3 working days unless online notified to customer on the website.
7. Seller is responsible to share updated inventory report every 15 days during the agreement period.
8. Packaging Material- Packaging materials such as carton, bubble wrap etc. will be arranged by the seller. However, DIGITEXSTORE will provide its own DIGITEX printed tape for wrapping purpose.
9. No. of Re-sellers- DIGITEXSTORE works on a single seller model where only one seller assigned for a particular SKU. The selection of seller for any SKU is at DIGITEXSTORE's discretion.
10. Return/ Cancellation Policies- DIGITEXSTORE offers a 02-days return policy to its customers. Link- http://digitexstore.com/p/return
11. Seller Agreement (MOU) is valid for 1 Year from date of sign. DIGITEXSTORE reserved the right to cancel the agreement on immediate basis incase of trade malpractices or any conduct in contention to MOU terms and conditions.
Note: All customer returns (expired, quality-related issues, damages, late delivery etc) will be borne by the seller. The seller will be charged a penalty of 5 % of invoice value if an order is cancelled at buyers end due to quality/late delivery purposes.