Fee Reimbursement Application Form
Great news! TEACH offers up to $100 in reimbursements for applicants to partner educator preparation programs (EPPs) that participate in our regional partnerships for application and enrollment-related fees and expenses.
How to apply:
1. Sign up for a TEACH account:
2. Apply to one of our partner EPPs in your preferred TEACH region (see "Where We Work" at:
3. Submit this form with proof of your EPP application and your incurred expenses
4. Due to overwhelming demand, only eligible applicants will receive a response within 15 business days of the form submission date
• You must have created a TEACH account prior to applying to a partner EPP be eligible for consideration.
• Only individuals who enroll in and begin a partner educator preparation program between September 1, 2020 and September 1, 2021 will be eligible.
What is your first name?
What is your last name?
Have you already applied to an educator preparation program (EPP)?
This is a program often offered by a college/university, school district or government/non-profit entity that has been approved to prepare teachers to obtain state licensure/certification. At TEACH, while we’re not a preparation program, we are a free support service to help you find a program that is a good fit for you!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of TEACH.org, Inc..