Designing for TinyML Survey
If your company is building AI functionality for TinyML, we're very interested in your feedback!
). We intend to share only the key results (not personal information) of this survey with the TinyML community.
Please feel free to contact us at
for any inquiries or additional information.
We hope you are staying safe and healthy during these unprecedented times.
Thank you so much for your time and feedback!
The Latent AI Team
First and Last Name (optional)
1. Which of the following best describes your company’s focus? (Select all that apply)
IoT Technologies Consumer
Infrastructure Communications/5G Automotive
2. What is your role?
VP of Engineering
3. Thinking about current products or design projects, what TinyML hardware do you have inside your design or for your app?
Dedicated ML Processor/DSP
4. What were the reasons you chose that particular hardware approach for AI/ML?
5. Which neural network frameworks are you using for inference? (Select all that apply)
6. How do you compress neural networks for TinyML inference?
Network architecture search
Post training quantization
Training aware quantization
7. In your opinion, what TinyML use cases are most important? (Select all that apply)
Vision/Object Identification/Image Processing
Vibration/Sensor and Other Contexts
8. Where do you get your ML algorithms/models?
Off the web; I use unchanged
Off the web; I modify
I customize my algorithms/models
Fully custom models
9. What data types are present in your ML models? (Select all that apply)
10. How would you rate the current state of TinyML tools?
Complete and easy to use
Complete but some tools are unstable/incomplete
Incomplete but can be worked around
Incredibly difficult to use current ML tools
11. How can TinyML applications save lives and support COVID-19 pandemic recovery?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of LatentAI.