Training Workshop on Research Based Pedagogical Tools (RBPTs) for Teachers of Undergraduate Science Courses
from 28th to 30th January 2017 to be organized by Teaching Learning Centre (TLC), Tezpur University, Assam(Note: Interested P.G. level teachers may also apply.)
6. Name of College/Institute:
7.Address of College/Institute:
8. Is your College/Institute a Government or Government-aided College/Institute?
9. Highest Qualification:
10. Contact Number:
12. Eligibility criteria that you satisfy (if selected, you will have to submit documents supporting your stated experience) (choose ONE)
(1) M.Sc+ Ph.D + Minimum 5 Years of Teaching Experience
(2) M.Sc + Minimum 10 Years of Teaching Experience
13. Which subject-specialized group would you like to participate in, if selected for the workshop? (chose only ONE)
(D) LIFE SCIENCES
(E) EARTH AND CLIMATE SCIENCE
14. Why do you want to attend this workshop? (word limit: 500 words)
15. If selected, would you later contribute in spreading the pedagogical innovations from the workshop among your peers within and outside your college? How? (about 350 words)
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service