LEAD OUR NAIL SQUAD
Thanks for applying to be our next Manager of People + Operations! We can't wait to get to know you better.
We are looking for a Manager of People + Operations to lead our downtown location and support our squad in providing ezzalent experiences. Our Manager of People + Operations will be a critical part of growing ezza in Chicago and should be looking for an entrepreneurial challenge as we partner to build this business and create a tough as nails brand in beauty!
Compensation: Competitive salary + benefits
● Squad Management: Support a team that will grow to 20-25 nail specialists and front desk squadmates; Engage in regular performance development conversations with all direct reports; Oversee all in-person final interviews and onboarding of new hires; Foster a supportive, powerfully positive squad environment focused on ezzalence
● Operations Management: Directly oversee all daily operations of the location; Welcome guests and ensure all customers receive an excellent experience; Manage inventory, cleaning, retail, scheduling, key data, and facilities; Answer phones and coordinate guest appointments; Manage all guest relationships and communication with the support of corporate Guest Services team
● Business Leadership: Drive appointment + membership sales; Problem solve with a smile and flexibly contribute toward ezza’s overall business goals; Analyze and reflect on data in order to constantly improve effectiveness
● Prior management experience and a commitment to servant leadership
● Reflective, results-driven approach to continuous improvement; Gives + receives feedback positively and effectively
● Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced, constantly-changing environment
● Self-motivated, with strong personal organization and great at time management
● Powerfully positive mindset and demonstrated success in a flexible, unstructured environment
● Extraordinary relationship-building and communication skills (including phone and email)
● Ezzalent customer service skills; Previous salon/retail experience is a plus, but not required
● Must be flexible to work opening and closing shifts, as well as weekends, based on need
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Ezza Nails.
Terms of Service