The Episcopal Church of the Holy Apostles invites you to participate in this year’s Festival of Arts on Saturday, October 15, 2022. The event will be held at Holy Apostles Episcopal Church upper parking lot from 10:00 am until 2:00 pm. Vendors are welcome to sell homemade or handmade wares for a $50.00 donation to the Church. Food Trucks are welcome for a $100.00 donation to the Church.
Please read the following guidelines carefully and complete the enclosed application. Applications will be considered on a first come, first serve basis. We reserve the right to refuse anyone from participating in the event. Space is limited.
What you need to know
* Vendor set up is Saturday morning, October 15, between 7:00 am and 9:30 am
* Forty (40) vendors are welcome to participate in the event.
* Spaces are approximately 10’ wide x 20’ deep (a car parking space). Each vendor is responsible for his/her own display.
* Vendors are responsible for bringing tables, chairs, tent or any supplies needed for the display.
* One representative is required to stay at your booth at all times to maintain the professionalism of the event. Holy Apostles Church is NOT responsible for lost, missing or damaged items.
* Event committee has the right to accept or deny participation in the event.