The Episcopal Church of the Holy Apostles invites you to participate in The ARTS Festival on Saturday,
October 15, 2022. The event will be held at Holy Apostles Episcopal Church Hoover on the upper parking
lot from 10:00 am until 2:00 pm. We welcome vendors with homemade or handmade wares.
Please read the following guidelines carefully and complete the enclosed application. Applications will
be considered on a first come, first serve basis, and must be accompanied by the applicable fee
reserve the right to refuse anyone from participating in the event. Space is limited.What vendors need to know
- Vendor set up is Saturday morning, October 15, between 7:00 am and 9:30 am
- Forty (30) vendors are welcome to participate in the event.
- Each space is approximately 10’ wide x 18’ deep (we will be using parking spaces). If you need more room you may purchase an additional space. Space is limited so be considerate of your neighbor
- Each vendor is responsible for his/her own display.
- Vendors are responsible for bringing tables, chairs, tents or any supplies needed for the display.
- One representative is required to stay at your booth at all times to maintain the professionalism of the event. Holy Apostles Church is NOT responsible for lost, missing or damaged items.
- Event committee has the right to accept or deny participation in the event.
Vendor fee is $50.00 per space. Food Truck fee is $100.00 per truck
Pay fee to Holy Apostles with check, cash or Venmo. Credit cards will be accepted. Link to online payments is on page once registration form is completed.
Event location is The Episcopal Church of the Holy Apostles, Emery Drive Hoover, AL 35244
For questions, contact Dee Nance at firstname.lastname@example.org