2020 People Matter Fest Vendor Application
Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at the 4th Annual People Matter Fest (“4PMFest”)
We, Papa Keith for People Matter, Inc., (the “Event Organizer”), are dedicated to supporting your needs and goals while embracing your products and/or services within our dynamic festival environment. Vendor applications are considered on a first-come, first-serve basis. However, please note that this application does not confirm an applicant’s space. Only applicants with a vending permit from the Event Organizer holds a confirmed space. The Event Organizer will issue a vending permit upon the successful processing of the vendor’s application and the associated fee.
Upon approval of applications, vendors will receive a separate link to pay the fee.
Vendors who have successfully completed the application form will receive an individual link for fee processing.
Credit card payments ONLY.
This is NOT the FOOD VENDOR application. See/ Request: People Matter Fest 2020 Food Vendor Application
for food/beverage vending opportunities.
Terms and Conditions
The holder of a vending permit from 4PMFest (“Vendors”) agrees to the following terms and conditions:
1. The 4PMFest will be held on Saturday, March 21st, 2020, RAIN OR SHINE. No refunds.
2. The 4PMFest vendor zone is reserved for the sale of goods and the sharing of organizational information.
3. The Event Organizer will determine space assignments at its discretion.
4. The event organizers will provide each Vendor with a 10' x 10' tent, (1) 6' table and (2) chairs. No additional space will be granted. We encourage you to decorate, as well as weatherproof your vending space (for rain and wind).
5. Vendors must properly dispose of their trash.
6. All Park Ordinances must be followed at all times.
7. The Event Organizer will designate a specific parking area for Vendors. Vendors will receive one (1) parking pass per purchased vendor space. Vendors must display the parking pass on the dashboard of their vehicle at all times.
8. The Vendor shall comply with all applicable federal, state, or local laws relating to its operation of business in Miami County, Florida. In particular, the Vendor shall obtain any permits or licenses, post or display any stickers or notices, maintain any records, submit any reports, and pay any taxes required by law.
9. Vendors are subject to review of pertinent licensing, certifications, and inspection reports. A Vendor found not to be in compliance with federal, state, and local business requirements will have its registered vendor status suspended until such time as it can demonstrate compliance.
10. Vendors must maintain an operational space from the festival open (12 PM) to its close (7 PM).
11. All Vendors must be out of the park no later than 9 PM, the date of the event – No exceptions, please plan accordingly.
12. The Vendor agrees to indemnify and hold the Event Organizer harmless for any claims arising from the Vendors’ operations.
13. A vendor shall not assign its vending permit without the prior consent of the Event Organizer.
14. The Event Organizer is not liable for any accidents, loss, or damages occurring to the vendors’ property.
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Papa Keith for People Matter, Inc.