Study Abroad & Exchange Student Application Form
Thank you for your interest in studying abroad! You have taken the first step towards expanding your international knowledge and experience. We look forward to helping your reach your goals. Please complete this form and someone from the ACT International Programs Office (IPO) will get in contact with you by email to set up an appointment.
How to Apply
1. Complete this ACT Student Application Form.
2. Once your application has been received, we will arrange for an appointment for you at the IPO (NB, 104) to talk about the possibilities!
3. Once accepted, the IPO will nominate you for Study Abroad or Exchange with one of our partner schools.
4. The IPO will then help guide you through the application process for your selected destination.
• A GPA of 3.0 is required for many destinations. Students with a GPA under 3.0 will be considered on an individual basis.
• Additional application materials may be required by each particular host school
• Visas may be required for study abroad.
Full Name (Last, First)
ACT ID Number
Current Student Status
Both: Exchange or Study Abroad
Full Year (Fall + Spring)
Summer (limited opportunities)
Destination Preferences (check all that apply)
American University (Washington D.C.)
Case Western Reserve University (Cleveland)
Georgia State University (Atlanta)
Pace University (New York City)
Suffolk University (Boston)
University of North Florida (Jacksonville)
University of Northern Iowa (Cedar Falls)
University of Mississippi (Oxford)
University of Wisconsin (Eau Claire)
University of Texas (San Antonio)
Upper Iowa University (Fayette)
Chonnam National University (South Korea)
University of St. Louis (Madrid, Spain)
John Cabbot (Rome, Italy)
Current GPA (Cumulative)
Major and Concentrations
Name of Academic Advisor
DOB (day, month, year)
Do you have any disabilities or health circumstances that will require special accommodations during your study-abroad? If yes, please explain briefly.
Names of 2 ACT faculty or staff that can provide references
Personal Statement: Please submit a personal statement describing the reasons for wanting to study abroad and what you hope to gain from this experience.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of The American College of Thessaloniki.
Terms of Service