Your purchases go a long way with helping us fund our rope studies to bring you even better rope lessons and events!
For any questions, you can message us at:https://www.facebook.com/Shibari.PH
To make sure you get the right lengths, rope that you buy from Shibari.ph are carefully measured in their relaxed/un-stretched state. We add approximately 1-2 inches after that just to be sure. :)
Note: Custom lengths are not available.
———* Orders of 4 pcs and above will be delivered for free!* Orders below 4pcs must add an additional Php200 flat rate delivery fee to your total payment.* We only ship within Metro Manila. Please email us if you are from other areas!
NOTE:1.) Delivery is free for orders of 4pcs and above. Otherwise, there's an additional Php200 flat rate delivery fee that you must add to your payment.
2.) If stocks are available, deliveries can be made within 2-3 days at the earliest. If not, delivery may take between 1-2 weeks since we'll still need to order the rope from our supplier.
3.) Packaging will be discreet, non-kinky, and non-suggestive.
4.) Your synthetic rope will be pre-washed to get rid of the natural oiliness from the manufacturer, so that they're ready for use.
DARYLE KENNETH A. SAPALOBDO Bank Acct. #:00 53 2014 8837
Afterwards, take a picture of the deposit slip or confirmation message and upload it here:
1) You may submit one (1) form even when purchasing as a group but please make sure that the person whose contact details are listed will be available to coordinate timely on your behalf.
2) A confirmation message will be sent to you via text message or the FB Messenger once receipt of your payment has been verified.
3) Payment methods are via BDO Bank Deposit or Online Banking Transfers only.
4) For hygiene reasons and to avoid fraud/abuse, rope purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE.
5) In the unlikely event that the rope you purchased arrives in poor condition (i.e. extreme fraying, the core is exposed/visible) you may request a replacement as long as you contact us within 24 hours from the date of delivery.
This does not include the wear and tear resulting from your use of the rope. Minor fraying are a normal result of rough surfaces or edges making contact with, and pulling at, the polypropylene fibers.
5) If you would like to try/feel the rope prior to purchasing, you are encouraged to join our Shibari.ph rope jams where we lend out a sharing-friendly set of synthetic rope to attendees OR to purchase a single piece at a time for trial purposes.
Thank you and happy tying!