East Village Dance Project Fall Semester 2017 Registration Form
Fall semester class dates: September 12th- December 23rd, 2017
Please fill out the below form to register your dancer for our Fall semester of Youth and Teen dance classes.
For Adult classes, visit:
** Please provide a new entry for each student taking class, even if students are siblings **
For questions, contact us at
Student First Name
Student Last Name
Address Line 2
Parent/Guardian First Name
Parent/Guardian Last Name
Alternate Email (if you wish, please provide a second email contact where you would like us to send schedule updates/studio business)
Alternate Phone Number
Emergency Contact First Name
Please provide an alternate contact in case of emergency
Emergency Contact Last Name
Emergency Contact Phone Number
Please select all classes in which you wish to enroll your child. For full class descriptions please visit our website,
PLEASE NOTE IF CLASSES ARE FULL.
3:30-4:30 Ballet 1/2 (age 5-7)
4:30-6:00 Ballet 4 (age 10+)
6:00-6:45 Pointe 1(by permission of instructor)
3:30-4:30 Modern 1 (age 4-6)
4:30-5:45 Modern 3 (age 8-11)
5:45-7:15 Ballet 5 (13+)
7:15-8:00 Pointe 2 (by permission of instructor)
3:30-4:15 Creative Technique (age 3-4)
4:15-5:15 Modern 2 (age 6-8)
5:15-6:30 Ballet 3 (age 8-11)
3:30-4:45 Ballet 3/4 (age 9-12)
4:45-6:15 Ballet 6 (age 13+)
6:15-7:00 Pointe 3 (by permission of instructor)
10:00-11:30 Ballet 7 (age 11+)
11:30-12:00 Pointe 4 (by permission of instructor)
12:00-1:15 Modern 4/5 (age 11+)
1:45-3:45 Teen Company (age 11+, by audition)
All new students are welcome to come in for a free trial class!
• creative technique, pointe 3 & 4 ............ $325
• modern 2 ................................................. $338
• modern 3, 4/5, ballet 3, 3/4, 4, 5, 6 & 7 .......... $378
* Teen Company................................................. $140
***** 50% deposit is due the first week of classes *******
Balance is due by October 14th.
Students enrolled more than once a week and second family members receive a 10% discount on the second class, a 20% discount on the third class and 40% discount for 4 or more classes.
For questions regarding rates, email
Total amount due
Please calculate full tuition, including multiple class discounts
I wish to pay...
By check. Include student's name in the memo line. Please make checks payable to EVDP/Seven Loaves
By credit card at studio (2% additional service fee)
By credit card online (3% additional service fee. To pay online, we will send you an invoice via email and include an option to key in your credit card information)
Charlotte Ruby Cantor Scholarship Programs
At EVDP, our mission is to provide dance classes to all, regardless of financial situation. If you wish to be considered for work study or tuition assistance, please check the below box and you will receive an online application within 7 days.
I wish to apply for a scholarship.
For new students: How did you find out about our programming?
Flyer/recommendation from your school
PHOTO RELEASE: Please let us know if you are comfortable with the possibility of your student's image appearing in our future promotional materials. See full release below.
1. East Village Dance Project requests permission to take, reproduce, use, exhibit, display, publish, broadcast, distribute and create photographs and/or photographic, film or videotaped images of the student named above in connection with the activities of the Avenue C Studio for promoting, publicizing, or explaining the Studio or its activities. This release includes, without limitation, the right to publish such images in East Village Dance Project marketing brochures, on the Studio’s internet website, in public relations/promotional/advertising materials and on social media.
Yes, I grant permission
No, I do not grant permission
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service