Saturday Notting Hill Meeting Attendance 30/10/21
Please fill in your first name below if you would like to attend this week's meeting.
Attendance is limited to 20 people in total.
Face to Face Meeting Rules for Notting Hill Saturday AM Group
Please note: These are rules, not guidelines, which you will need to follow to attend a meeting.
Dates: From Saturday 17 October 2020.
Venue: St Mary of the Angels Catholic Church, Notting Hill
Moorhouse Rd, Notting Hill, London W2 5DJ. In the Newman Room (not basement).
Attendance is by advance booking only.
Bookings are to be made by 10 pm Friday at the latest for the Saturday next day.
Bookings for the meeting can be made by contacting one of:
Men’s Contact - Brian: 07718 134953.
Backup Men’s Contact (only if Brian is unavailable): Michael 07946 495639.
Women’s Contact - Megan : 07400 016071.
If members have a medical exemption from wearing a mask, they need to give it at the time of booking.
Conditions of attending meeting: If you feel unwell, you must stay at home/away from the meeting. Sadly, we will need to exclude anyone who is unwell from the meeting.
Arrival at the meeting:
- Those members with the track and trace app will need to Scan QR code
- Those without will be asked to give details to a Designated member.
- Members will be asked to clean their hands using sanitiser provided
- Members are asked to go straight to a seat and not socialise.
- Once the capacity of 20 plus 2 facilitators has been reached, any arrivals will be politely refused entry.
- If we reach the limit, Newcomers will be given priority where possible if they haven’t booked.
During the meeting:
- We will be setting up chairs distanced from each other
- Attendees need to use the same chair throughout meeting (and are not to change chairs)
- The meeting room will be ventilated with outside air
- All participants are required to wear face masks at all times (covering both mouth and nose at all times) unless speaking; the only exemption is for medical reasons.
- Leaving Members will be asked to leave max five at a time
- Members will be asked to clean their hands using sanitiser provided on exit
- As usual, members will be asked not to congregate outside. However, since this is now for health and safety reasons
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
What is your first name and surname initial?
What is your phone number?
Do you have a medical exemption from wearing a mask?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service