Katy First Transition Team Survey
With the continuing decline of COVID-19 and increasing availability of COVID-19 vaccines, the Transition Team is evaluating ways to increase in person attendance at our on campus Worship services. As the team reviews the most recent data and information, your input is needed to determine our path forward safely for all people.
This survey will specifically address the 11:00 A.M. Sanctuary Service and the nursery.
As a reminder:
- REME-HALO in-duct air purifiers were installed in August of 2020 to provide an additional level of protection from viruses
Recent campus changes for worship:
- Temperatures are no longer being taken upon entry.
- Reservations are not required for Worship services.
Under consideration is to change the 11:00 A.M. Sanctuary Service to a "mask optional" service and the opening of our nursery. This would mean for the 11:00 A.M. Sanctuary service:
- Masks will be required upon entry into the building until seated in the Sanctuary.
- Once seated in the Sanctuary, you may choose to continue wearing a mask or not.
- Masks will be required upon dismissal until outside the building.
- Reservations are still required for nursery and children activities to ensure adequate staffing is available.
Hygiene and cleaning protocols will remain in place.
If certain questions or sections are not applicable to you, please skip them by continuing to the next applicable question or section.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation. Please click NEXT below to begin.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service