High Sierra Music Fest Puppet Parade
Find out about opportunities to join the parade, help create parade art, or practice giant puppetry with the Giant Puppets Save the World team in Quincy during the festival, or in Oakland leading up to the event!
1) Sign me up for live e-mail updates from Giant Puppets Save the World for High Sierra Music Festival's Puppet Parade ***** (note - emails will come from Toni Tone, GiantPuppetMaven@Gmail.com, add her to your contacts to be sure you get it!) ENTER EMAIL ADDRESS/ES BELOW:
2) Let's text! Send me a text update while you're at it. Here's my text number:
3) I'd like parade updates about:
Actual parades at the festival, when and where they are happening, what is needed, etc., all during the festival
Opportunities to make art for the parade in Oakland, CA at the Giant Puppets Save the World studio space
Anything related to giant puppets and festivals happening with Giant Puppets Save the World
4) I'd to join the parade on this day:
Friday Day Parade (get ready from 5-6pm! Parade starts at 6pm!)
Saturday Day Parade (get ready from 5-6pm, Parade starts at 6pm)
Saturday Night GLOWING Parade (get ready 10-11pm, parade starts at 11pm MAIN STAGE!)
Sunday Morning Kids' Parade (10am-11am
5) Puppet up! Here's how I want to puppeteer:
I'll hold a stick with a puppet or prop attached
Put me in a back pack puppet!
I will be a spotter! Spot someone on stilts or someone in a back pack puppet.
Mask, mask, mask! I will wear a mask.
I'll hold a magic flower wand and wave it in a dramatic way to create a fantastical flurry!
6) What kind of puppet, parade, or art experience do I have if any? Here're some details:
7) Anything else? What's your favorite parade memory from High Sierra Music Fest? What do you love about puppet parade art? Let us know!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service