Application for a residents-only street parking sticker – Saint-Laurent borough
Given the current situation with COVID-19, this form lets you complete the initial steps in the application for or renewal of a residents-only street parking sticker.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This form does not constitute a complete application. It is a pre-approval.
Before starting, please carefully read the five following steps:
1. Complete the form and click on "send" to submit it.
2. Wait for the e-mail acknowledging receipt of your form.
3. Reply to this e-mail by attaching one proof of ownership of the vehicle and two proofs of residence (dating back no more than three months):
• registration certificate in your name.
• valid driver’s license .
• bill from a public utility (Hydro-Québec, gas or telecommunications company such as Bell, Videotron, Rogers or other provider) showing your address.
• bill from an educational institution showing your name and address.
• monthly statement from a financial or lending institution.
4. Please wait for the e-mail from an agent confirming that your file has been confirmed and the amount due.
5. Make payment, by cheque or money order, or according to the instructions provided by the agent in step 4.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Ville de Montréal.