VOLUNTEER INTAKE FORM
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with "No Birthday Left Behind"! We appreciate any help that you can provide!
This form will be used to gather information that we need to partner you up with a nearby shelter. For this reason, we will be asking for your zip code (we do not share your information with third-parties nor with anyone else outside of NBLB).
Mobile phone number
City and County
Zip code (this will help us to partner you up with nearby shelters and other NBLB volunteers in your area)
If you have worked in or know of a nearby shelter that would benefit from our services, please list the name below.
Do you have any CONCRETE time limitations (ie can you only volunteer on the weekends, can you volunteer during the weekdays, how much time can you volunteer with NBLB, are you flexible with your time)?
We are looking for volunteers to help with various aspects of our organization. Here are the roles that we need help with:
- Team LEAD - you would help create a local area chapter (this task involves contacting local shelters as well as coordinating local volunteers to help you with setting up and running parties at the shelter(s))
- Host/Organizer - you would host the shelter parties, manage logistics, and coordinate the local NBLB volunteers' help
- Party Volunteer - you would help the host/organizer with the parties ie set-up, playing with the children, clean-up
- Party Supplies Volunteer - you would help gather supplies for each party ie birthday banner, goody bags and favors, plates/forks/napkins, table covers, help purchase birthday gift
- Activity Lead Volunteer - you would help lead any child-appropriate activity at the party
- Administrative Volunteer - you would help recruit local vendor sponsors -namely pizza, cake, activity vendors
- Fundraising Volunteer - you would help and/or lead any fundraising endeavors for NBLB
Please select “YES” if you can be a LEAD for your area.
What is your interest in volunteering with NBLB? Please select any roles that you would be willing to help with.
Party Supplies Volunteer
Activity Lead Volunteer
If you were referred by someone, please note their information (name, city, and zip code ideally) below so that we can put you on the same team.
Do you have other special skill sets you can help volunteer for the corporate NBLB office (e.g. database entry, web design, marketing skills, arts and crafts support)?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service