Reading Report - Viterbo 2018-19
One reading per report
Workshops attended for this credit:
Please list two workshops attended:
Reading completed for this credit (complete 1 reading report per reading)
1. Brain-Based Strategies to Reduce Test Stress
2. Teachers Use Flipped Classroom Tech to Make the Most of Student-Teacher Time
3. Deeper Learning: A Collaborative Classroom Is Key
4. Educator’s Guide to Cyberbullying and Cyberthreats
5. Classroom Management
6. Create Successful Futures with Career Cruising for K-12
7. How to Ask Relevant Questions for Achieving Authentic Learning
8. 5 Trends in Literacy Education for 2017
9. The Promise of Personalized Learning in Rural America
10. NMC Horizon Report > 2017 Library Edition
11. What Meaningful Reflection on Student Work Can do for Learning
12. Why Kindergarten is the New First Grade
13. Impact of Poverty on Students: All in Their Minds?
14. Teachers Need a Growth Mindset Too
15. Investing in Effective School Leadership
16. How Teacher Training Hinders Special-Needs Students
Please identify at least one point that sticks out for you. Explain it and describe a plan for implementing it in your work. TIP: Write your report in a Google Doc and paste into the form!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of CESA #12.
Terms of Service