2019 Winter Holiday Stroll Performance Application - Due October 11th - Application Status Determined by October 18th- Event November 30, 2019
Thank you for your interest in performing at Nashua's 2019 Winter Holiday Stroll!
• There are 25 minutes between sets for set-up/disassembly.
• If your equipment set-up/sound check is complex, please make arrangements with the venue & other bands to backline.
• All bands must provide their own sound and lighting, if applicable
• Main Street will be closed to traffic at 3:00. Please reference the City of Nashua’s parking map for garages/lots near your performance location. Keep in mind that some parking meters are in effect on Saturdays.
• We will be using Great American Downtown’s office line on the day of the event, if any last-minute questions or issues arise: (603) 883-5700
Great American Downtown will do its best to promote all those involved with the 2019 Stroll. If you haven’t already done so, please send us your group’s logo or photo, along with any links & a brief description of your performance that we may use on the event website and in press releases. Email files to:
with the subject STROLL PERFORMER. We invite performing groups to utilize their own communications to promote their participation in the Stroll as well. Performers are also invited to link to the event website at:
In the event that you create a facebook event page to promote your performance, please do not title it "Winter Holiday Stroll" or "26th Annual Holiday Stroll" - please start with the name of your band for the event title, ie "OURBAND performs at Nashua's Holiday Stroll" or "OURBAND Rocks The Stroll" Following this guideline for event page naming will help Facebook users find the primary event page when searching for information on the overall event.
Great American Downtown will do its best to allocate performance time slots and indoor vs outdoor locations based on artist preference, but please note that due to the sheer number of performance applications we receive, we may not be able to guarantee performance, and may not be able to accommodate your preferred locale/time.
Brief Genre/Type of Performance Description
Time Slot(s) Preference
5:45pm - 6:45pm
7:10pm - 8:10pm
8:35pm - 9:45pm
Indoor/Outdoor Venue Preference
By checking this box, the artist agrees to donate their performance for the Holiday Stroll.
Yes, I will donate my performance to the Holiday Stroll.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service