SY 19-20 FFVP Training Quiz
Please complete this quiz by answering 8/10 questions correctly, scoring an 80%, to receive credit for the required FFVP training for SY 19-20.
Title of the person completing this quiz (i.e. CND, Superintendent, Bookkeeper)
1. What is the FY20 funding allocation period?
August 1, 2019 - September 30, 2020
September 1, 2019 - September 30, 2020
October 1, 2019 - September 30, 2020
October 1, 2019 - May 31, 2020
2. Are nutritional educational materials an allowable cost in the program?
3. When can the fresh fruit or vegetable snack be offered to the students?
During breakfast meal service
During lunch meal service
Before the students are dismissed for the school day
At a time other than breakfast or lunch meal service
4. ____ percentage of the grant award is to be spent each month to ensure schools use their entire grant award.
5. What documentation should accompany the claim for reimbursement monthly? ( may check more than one box)
Pay confirmation sheet
Monthly time sheet for labor (if applicable)
6. The FFVP claim for reimbursement is due to CNU by what date each month?
7. How is the FFVP claim to be submitted to CNU each month?
scanned and emailed to
mailed to CNU office
faxed to CNU office
When completing a FFVP claim, what numbers do you input in the Prior Year to Date (PYTD) column each month?
Input the previous month claim Year to Date (YTD) numbers, expect for the Oct. claim
Input the same numbers in the "This claim" column
Create numbers to go in the column
9. Since FY20 funds extend through the next school year (August 2020 - September 2020), how can you ensure the school will have enough funds to begin by September 1, 2020?
Budget; create a savings "pot" for August and September of the next school year
Spend your grant award by April 2019
Borrow money from another one of your FFVP schools in the district to serve in August and September
10. How many times per month (at minimum) are schools encouraged to implement nutrition education?
twice a month
once a month
every other month
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service