2021-2027 Programme: Have your say!
This anonymous survey may be filled in by any person, who is interested in contributing to the shaping of the 2021-2027 Italy-Albania-Montenegro cooperation.
Thank you for your cooperation!
The Managing Authority and Joint Secretariat decline any responsibility for any mis-functioning or mis-use of this module.
The data collected in anonymous way shall be only disclosed as aggregated statistical data, to highlight the trends of stakeholders' opinions and in compliance with the GDPR regulation (EU) 2016/679.
1) What are the key priorities for the border area between Italy, Albania and Montenegro in the 2021-2027 period?
Please choose up to three priorities, out of the objectives proposed by the European Commission for the period 2021-2027 in its Communication you can find at
1) a smarter Europe by promoting innovative and smart economic transformation
2) a greener, low-carbon Europe by promoting clean and fair energy transition, green and blue investment, the circular economy, climate adaptation and risk prevention and management
3) a more connected Europe by enhancing mobility and regional ICT connectivity
4) a more social Europe implementing the European Pillar of Social Rights
5) a Europe closer to citizens by fostering the sustainable and integrated development of urban, rural and coastal areas and local initiatives
6) enhancing efficiency and institutional capacity of public authorities
7) a safer and more secure Europe
2) This opinion is
We would like to know if the opinion you expressed is only your own, or if it represents an official position of the organisation you work for, and if it is the case, what kind of organisation this is. In all cases, through this anonymous survey, we are not collecting official opinions of the authorities concerned.
a) my personal opinion (as a citizen)
b) in line with the official position of the National Public Authority I work for
c) in line with the official position of the Regional Public Authority I work for
d) in line with the official position of the local Public body I work for
e) in line with the position of the organisation, defined as a socio-economic partner, I work for
f) in line with the position of the private non-profit organisation I work for
g) in line with the position of the private organisation I work for
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service