Thank you so much for showing interest in our "All Voices" membership.
Uncommon Club is a creative hub for lifestyle-led, passion-driven founders, freelancers and authentic thinkers the space to unite and excel. We are dedicated to making to space inclusive to all. We understand that in order to make real change all voices must be involved and heard.
To ensure everyone has the opportunity to embrace the community, we have created 10 free spaces for marginalised voices, including ethnic, economic, political, gender and health related (physical and mental). These spaces will be available every-time we open to new members (approximately three times a year)
If you secure a space, you will receive one full year of all the benefits of the Club free of charge.
If you identify yourself as from a marginalised community we very much welcome you to apply. As these spaces are limited all we ask if that;
- The application is based on trust, so we ask that you do require the extra support with your journey. We can only create impact and include all voices if the spaces are given to those who need them. (Please also don't let this factor put you off and make you give up your space if you really do need it).
- You engage and make full use of your membership. Don't worry, we aren't asking you to give full time commitment (we know running a business/scaling a purpose-led career is busy) we just ask that you embrace the opportunity and make the most of the opportunity to really excel (in whatever way this looks to you).
Please note this is not an application form but a way for us to manage spaces as they are limited to 10. So there are no right or wrong answers, we'd just love to get to know you more :)
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
* You responses will be kept confidential
* We do not ask why you would like a "All Voices" space as this is confidential to you
* If you secure a space, your membership status will be completely confidential to all other members.