CCCC Singers at Carnegie Hall
THESE 10 NEWLY ADDED SPOTS ARE RESERVED FOR SINGERS PARTICIPATING IN THE FALL 2019 AND SPRING 2020 COAL CREEK COMMUNITY CHORUS TERM.
PLEASE READ THE TEXT BELOW THOROUGHLY BEFORE COMPLETING THE FORM:
- March 26, 2020 – Arrive in NYC
- March 27 & 28, 2020 – Half-day choral rehearsal
- March 29, 2020 – Sound check, performance, post-concert Artist and VIP Patron Reception with dinner
- March 30, 2020 – Travel home (or stay longer in the city)
PARTICIPANT PRICING (per person)
- QUAD (4 people - 2 beds): Performer $1750 / Non-Performer VIP $1350
- TRIO (3 people - 2 beds): Performer $1850 Non-Performer VIP $1450
- DOUBLE (2 people - 2 beds): Performer $2050 / Non-Performer VIP $1650
- SINGLE (1 person - 1 bed): Performer $2425 / Non-Performer VIP $2025
- Round-trip flights from Denver to New York
- Hotel reservations for 4 nights (within 4 blocks walking distance from Carnegie Hall)
- Transportation from the airport to hotel and back again
- All fees related to attendance to the concert, rehearsals, receptions, and all other activities related to this event.
NON-PERFORMER VIP PACKAGE
- This package is designed for other family members, chaperones, or other interested people, and includes:
* Access to all rehearsals, receptions, and other activities related to the experience
* A ticket to the concert
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Currently no meals or other food is included. We are investigating meal packages or add-ons which would be at an additional expense.
- This price does not include airline imposed baggage fees. Our package airline is currently unknown.
- Excursions around NYC are not included, but may be offered through our travel partners at an additional expense.
- Prices are based on estimated air fare at this time. If those prices change dramatically, it could affect the overall price of the package in either direction.
- Travel accommodations (hotel and airfare) will be handled by our partner AAA Colorado. They can assist with any unique travel related scenarios you might have.
- Once payments are submitted there are no cancellations or refunds.
- Singers will prepare some of the music during regular FAM adult ensemble rehearsals as a part of our regular repertoire in the fall of 2019 and spring of 2020. Additional music may need to be learned on your own time and with added rehearsals outside of your regular FAM ensemble. Practice resources will be provided.
- CCCC singers must commit to attending at least 4 twenty-minute after-rehearsal-rehearsals each term to help learn the music for this trip. Those dates will be announced early in the fall term.
I'M IN -- WHAT'S NEXT?
Please read through this carefully AGAIN and double check your availability on your own personal calendar and determine if the expense is doable. Assuming that all works out…
1. Register for the CCCC fall term by clicking
2. Fill out the form below and submit it
3. Go to
to submit your $200 deposit holding your spot
- This website link will be presented again after you hit "submit"
We are currently limited to 10 additional spots for SINGERS (there is no limit on VIPs at the moment). The first 10 to complete these three steps will get to come with us! If MORE than 10 singers register before I'm able to take this page down, the 11th+ people will be issued a refund and listed on a "waiting list" should more spots present themselves.
Apologies for the sense of urgency -- I'm not sure how else to do this fairly. :)
THANK YOU FOR READING EVERY WORD! You may now proceed!
What is your LAST name?
What is your FIRST name?
After carefully reviewing the text above, are you 100% interested in coming with us to Carnegie Hall this spring?
In the text above, it specifies that these spots are reserved for singers planning on participating in the fall 2019 and spring 2020 terms of the CCCC. Are you cool with that?
Yeah -- I probably would have done it anyway!
Oops, no. Never mind. Closing this browser window now. Have a great day!
As a backup, what is your preferred EMAIL address, so we can contact you in the event of any confusion?
Would you be going as a SINGER or a NON-PERFORMER VIP?
What would your ideal rooming situation be?
Not sure yet
Do you have any immediate questions?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service