Saint Mark 2018 Spiritual Gifts Assessment
1. When are you most strongly aware of God’s presence?
f) When I am in small group conversation or prayer with others
a) When I am engaging in acts of service for others
g) When I am in worship
e) When I am using my gifts behind the scenes for the glory of God
d) When I am one on one in conversation or prayer
2. While all are important, what do you view as the most important work of the Church?
d) Living as the Church by caring for those within our local congregation
a) Living as the Church in the world and bettering the lives of others in our community
c) Living as the Church by raising up the next generation to be the Church
3. While all are important, what do you believe to be the most important spiritual discipline?
f) Study, of scripture and of our faith tradition, is the most important spiritual discipline
a) Acts of service and mission are the most important spiritual disciplines
b) Being welcoming toward all people is the most important spiritual discipline
g) The communal worship of God is the most important spiritual discipline
4. While faith formation takes place in a variety of ways, what do you believe to be the most effective way of forming faith?
f) Faith formation happens most effectively in small groups of peers
g) Faith formation happens most effectively in congregational worship
c) Faith formation happens most effectively when intentionally begun at a young age
b) Faith formation happens most effectively when all are made to feel welcome and included
5. When faced with human need, what do you find yourself most motivated to provide?
d) I am most motivated to provide emotional support and spiritual comfort
a) I am most motivated to provide material assistance
6. Knowing that community is an important aspect of the faith journey, I am most comfortable:
c) Communicating and facilitating for those younger than myself
e) Being part of a small group working together to make something possible
f) Sharing life openly with a group of my peers
g) Sharing my gifts with the congregation in worship
7. People have always complimented the way:
e) I am organized, pay attention to details, and can be highly efficient
d) I communicate care and encouragement to others
f) I exhibit a deep personal faith
b) I have little inhibition when speaking with people I don’t yet know
c) I easily connect with those much younger than myself
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Anderson School District Five.
Terms of Service