Red Angus and Simmental stakeholders will meet in Manhattan, Kan., July 22-24 for a combined national meeting with some of the most influential leaders in our industry.
• Predicting Carcass Value on the Hoof
• Genetic Improvement from Peas to DNA
• RAAA and ASA's Strategic Plan
• Profit $implified – The Role of Economic Indexes
• Masters of Beef Advocacy with Daren Williams
• How Will Disease Control Impact our Seedstock Businesses?
• Should We Database Conformation Traits?
• Profit Drivers in the Feed Yard
• Fertility and Heterosis – It's a Fact
• Survive or Thrive: The Future of Breed Associations
• Can We Really Blend Shows and ERTs?
• Carcass Evaluation
• Cutting Costs in Cowherds with Genetics
• Do Premium Branded Beef Programs Want My Cattle?
• So, You Aspire to be an Elite Seedstock Producer
Attendees also have the opportunity to tour Mushrush Red Angus Ranch, River Creek Farms, Irvine Simmental Ranch and the K-State Purebred Unit.
If you would like, we can bill your RAAA account. You may also print this form and mail it with your check, money order or credit card number to: Red Angus Association of America, 4201 N. I-35, Denton, TX 76207. Or call (940) 387-3502 to register over the phone, or fax to (888) 829-6069.