volunteering to help RWBB / B4RN
Your phone number
What the project will need
The next question asks you how you might be prepared to help, so to give you a little more detail about what's involved, the following are the phases of work on a B4RN project in which volunteers usually make a huge difference:
• Helping with main route digs – wrangling ducting ready for mole ploughing, helping prepare holes under field walls, helping install access chambers, backfilling
• Helping with garden digs – helping get 7mm duct from the garden wall to the house wall where the resident is not able to do so by themselves
• House installs – this involves drilling through the house wall and putting the last length of duct through the wall and fitting the interior and exterior wall fittings, training may be required (n.b. the termination of the actual fibres will be carried out by B4RN engineers)
• Local coordinator – liaising with a cluster of neighbours, seeing who needs help with a garden dig and arranging a common date when B4RN can come to get fibre blown to all the cluster and prepare the connections in the properties in one go.
• Food & Drink – a digger will feel much better after a snack and a cup of something warm
How would you be prepared to help?
Helping with main route digs
Helping with garden digs
Help with house installations
Be a local coordinator
Provide food and drink to workers / volunteers
Your availability - days of the week and times
Any other comments or notes?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service